While we have written about women’s razors, the best electric beard trimmers, a laser hair removal system at home, even it founded as a men’s beard shaver or like a bikini shaver. Removing pubic hair is a personal professionally for women and men. Pubes, pubic hair, bush that everyone has their own garden down there. It’s also your choice whether to keep it lush and bushy or neat and trim. It’s a bit more detailed than that made sure you don’t cut your skin with an overzealous razor, requires timing, the right preparation and using the right equipment. It’s pain-free compared to removal pubic by waxing or laser. As long as, you are using razors to shave your pubes is simple that it needs to be nurtured and taken care of.
However, if you’re doing it wrong that will result in a lot of blood loss and discomfort. This area is highly sensitive and using the wrong product may affect the Vagina pH and can lead to infections, since the skin on this part of your body is extremely sensitive. So, please take a minute to read these our tips before you take grab a blade and shave your bikini area.
Why do we have pubic hair?
First of all, why do we even have pubic hair? The vaginas are lined with mucous membrane and it’s a very delicate type of our skin. Your cushion of under pubic hair helps to make sure your vaginal folds that do not stick together. This is also our body’s way to protect our reproductive organs from pathogens and bacteria. So, before you want to shave down and remove pubic hair, that make sure you read carefully the pubic hair removal instructions through ours.
Need to shave or not to shave?
Shaving any part of your body is a choice for yourself. So, you should not feel pressured to shave parts of yourself if you do not want to do anything.
If you’re feeling excited to wear that new two piece bikini, but the problem is your pubic hair is leaked out of the bikini lines. So, shave their pubic area to look great more into the bikini on the beach season. Or your bikini area to look fresh, clean and feel more hygienic.
Besides, the genital is a highly sensitive area where the right pH balance is essential to prevent irritation. So, shaving your pubic area there will be repercussions if done improperly. Also, pubic hair serves as a shield that protects part of your bikini from bacteria and infection. We have recommended using a trimmer instead of a razor because there’re much less risk irritation.
Safety Guidelines when shaving pubic hair?
There are countless ways to handle pubic hair, you need the best razors and trimmers for the bikini area are worth the investment. A razor has improved for the bikini area will rotate and glide over those tough-to-reach points, which will save you time. Here are the safe tips on shaving the bikini area:
- If you’re planning on shaving the pubic area, use a hand mirror so you can see the area you want to shave.
- Trimming your hairs with scissors or small clippers before you begin shaving.
- Soaking in a bathtub of warm water for at least five minutes to soften the skin and reduce the irritation to your skin before shaving.
- Before either trimming or shaving, you must exfoliate both before and after shaving. Because it will help all of the hairs get properly aligned outwards while stripping away the dead skin your pubic area. Doing this helps remove dead skin and will allow the blade to cut close to the root.
- Apply shaving cream or gel with aloe-vera cream or another soothing agent in the pubic area that you plan to shave. Avoid using shave creams that it has scents because it messes with the vagina’s pH level.
- Use a new, sharp razor, bikini razor or razor with a built-in moisturizing strip. Remember that never use a dull blade to shave.
- Guide the razor downward toward the labia, or vaginal lips to reduce the risk of ingrown hairs. Hold the skin tight with one hand and shave with the other hand. Remember that the pubic area is susceptible.
- If you go too fast, you may snag or pull pubic hair which can be very uncomfortable. So, let go slowly and use short strokes.
- Rinse your skin with warm water after you are done shaving and then pat dry.
- Apply on three or four drops of baby oil or lotion with aloe-vera cream to the shaved area when you’re done.
- Dip the razor in water or rinse it under water after removing pubic hair and shaving gel.
Choose a style that is right for you:
Shaving and trimming are just a few means of fuzz-busting and look fresh, clean and more hygienic, but you’ve also got other groom options:
- Shaving: If you want to keep the bikini area look smooth and hairless, you should need to invest in tools such as: razor, scissors, shaving cream or gel, and plan on shaving every twice a month. Also, the razor is very sharp blade that your skin can hurt and become infected or in razor burn, which is when you twist or pull your hair follicles and they get irritated, resulting in those red bumps.
- Waxing: Using hot wax and cloth strips to yank hair out by the root. With this method of hair removal is different than other methods. Because the hair is removed from the root so it does not grow back as quickly. If you have tried shaving your bikini area with a razor and find you’re always getting razor burn, you should be using a cream or wax instead. It is best performed in a salon or spa with a trained esthetician and followed up with smart aftercare.
- Hair removal cream: This method of pubic hair removal is no pain, but it’s important to be aware that read the instruction manual carefully to ensure your bikini area safety. Because these products contain harsh chemicals that may cause an adverse reaction in a sensitive area.
- Laser hair removal: This is a procedure that uses a strong beam of light that penetrates the skin to destroy the hair follicle. Laser light pubic hair removal can be expensive cost and you can take 4 or more sessions at the salon or spa where has experience with performing laser hair removal.
- Electrolysis: With the method is using highly direct light to destroy your hair follicle. A thread of electrode has a needle shape that used to destroy the hair root. So, this is the only pubic hair removal method that permanently removes the hair and you can achieve long-lasting results.
In addition to trimming and shaving pubic hair, there are a wide range of hair removal methods you can try. What’s most important is finding a hair removal method that fits your specific needs.
The benefits of having your pubic hairs trimmed:
Further reading: How to get rid of razor burn | How to prevent razor burn ?
There’re so many the benefits to the removal or trimming of your pubic hair. It is not only about the beauty benefits for women, but also beneficial for men as well anymore.
Pubic hair grow to its full potential can result you might trap vaginal discharge or menstrual blood of women. So, pubic hair will keep a role in helping your body avoid bacteria and vaginal fluids to prevent irritation away from harming your bikini area, and you can a trimming or shaving the hair to lessen any clumping.
Their pubic hair acts as a barrier to yeast or any infections. So, it will help your pubic control the moisture of the bikini area, which not only decreases chances of yeast infections and sexually transmitted infections as well.
Although some study found groomers for pubic hair have a higher rate of STIs. Due to trimming, shaving or hair removal may be causing tiny open cuts in the skin, which make infections easier to transmit. And the fact, you must do it with your pubic hair that physically prevents infections.
To avoid your discomfort and embarrassment when your vagina is sweating causing wetness and bad smell, let trimming or shaving your pubic hair neatly and cleanly so that they are always fresh and clean.
Your body’s has way of cooling itself, the pubic area creates a ton of sweat and retain heat as well. So, your pubic might help even out spikes in body temperature when shooting a laser around your bikini area that removal thick of pubic hair on the body.
This way to cut down on kind of skin irritation and make to let your pubic hair flow and avoid removal infections all together.
There’re also many benefits to shaving your pubic hair as well when it comes to sexual pleasure. Let’s think of it more like trimming a hedge that you want to keep looking tidy to increase sexual pleasure with your partner.
Your body is yourself, do what you feel comfortable and relaxing. So do what feels the sexiest and most awesome for you. It’s not hard to learn how to trimmer or shave your pubic in the bikini area. These are just some general tips that we have collected from a variety of information to help you perform your own tasks that are neatly trimmed or shaved.
It’s always been a problem for women and girls to find the best bikini area shaver that should offer some clean trimming. The search for the best shaver for pubic area for women and girls an arduous process to choose any of them. So, you should be choosing from the list of top shavers or trimmer and learning how to shave the best a pubic hair.
Follow the guidelines in this article and you should be able to do it without thinking, after a few weeks of practice.
You may also follow the product of shaver or trimmer at our website Razorhere.com to choose any of shaver based on their uniqueness that you comfortable.